Your first visit to Chien Acupuncture is FREE.
We encourage you to call Calvin at 719-533-0008 today to schedule your free office consultation and natural treatment course to assist in eleviating pain or treating current medical condition without using dangerous drugs. Your office visit will include a discussion with Dr. Chien to determine the best treatment for you.
Preparing for Your First Visit:
- Wear loose fitting comfortable clothing
- Eat something light before your visit (You will need energy if a course of acupuncture is applied)
- Show up early so that you are relaxed
- Bring medical records if your have them. Even if you feel they are not related to your current condition. (Chinese medicine looks at your entire medical history as all inter-related)
- Make sure you communicate your needs with Calvin so that he as much information as possible for a thorough assessment.
Acupuncture uses one time sterile, extremely fine instruments (as fine as a dogs whisker) and is not inserted at a great depth. Most patients find acupuncture very relaxing, any possible pain that you may feel could be associated to slightly hitting your funny bone, you may feel a little gi as the meridians and energy are being released for your body to effectively use.
Calvin Chien L.Ac is a licensed Acupuncturist and natural medicinal herbalist. Graduating with a Master’s Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAOM) in California over 30 years ago. He is a 3rd generation acupuncturist who studied under the reknowned Master Tong.
Calvin teaches acupuncture in Taiwan, authored 3 books and is a USA patent holder on a acupuncture device.